Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Monday 13 March 2017

Crown Brush 35 Colour Rose Gold Palette | Review & Swatches

Hi my Loves,

I wanted to review & swatch the Crown Brush 35 colour Rose Gold eyeshadow palette for you all today. This palette was bought for me by my mam as a Christmas present and since then it has been one of my most reached for and most used palette.
Every time I have mentioned or used this palette I have gotten LOADS of questions about the palette and you guys have asked me if it is similar to Morphe palettes because honestly they do look similar.

First off, here is what the Crown Brushes Rose Gold palette looks like - she is a beauty isn't she! This was purchased straight from crownbrushes.ie and cost €29

35 Rose Gold Palette

As a huge Rose Gold lover- it's my favourite colour for jewellery - the name alone had me at hello, but the colour selection sealed the deal. I could create a dream palette this would be it - the colours are exactly what I look for. Warm browns, some peach, rich gold & bronze shimmers, pops of reds - I adore this spectrum of colours. 
At €29 each shadow in this palette works out at 83 cent - WHICH IS A STEAL!

Formula wise I am absolutely impressed with this palette. The shimmer shades are so buttery & pigmented. Two issues brands struggle with when making shadows is that the shimmery shadows have a lot of fall out and the matte shades are not pigmented enough and are scratchy. Whilst I do like the matte shades, one or two of them especially in the lighter shades were hard to build pigment on - but every shimmer shade was consistent.
You also get a great selection of colours in this  palette and there is a good balance of both matte and shimmers allowing you to create multiple looks just using one palette.

top row (horizontal)

Second row from the top

Third row from the top

Fourth row from the top

bottom row

 
Lets get on to the questions I have gotten about this palette being similar to Morphe (namely their 35O palette). 16/21 (76%) of the ingredients in the Morphe 35O palette are the same as the Crown brushes Rose Gold palette and the ingredients that are different are things such as Kaolin (which is a clay & is in the 35O palette) and Lanolin (Lanolin helps to form an emulsion & possesses adhesive characteristics - in the 35O).
I have heard rumors that Morphe private labels from Crown Brushes (meaning that Crown make the palettes and brands like Morphe pay to put their name on them) - but honestly that is just something I have heard and I cannot comment on the authenticity of it. 
I would think however, due to the ingredient similarities that there is some type of correlation. 
The colour scheme in both palettes in very similar - after careful studying what it seems to me is that the majority of the colours in the palettes are the exact same but they are arranged differently which is what tricks the eye. 
I can't comment on the quality of the Morphe 35O palette as I do not own it, so the one I would be recommending to you guys to go out and grab is the Crown Brush Rose Gold Palette as it is the one I have tried, tested and loved! I think you guys will love this palette and get SO much use out of like I have!

With Love from,

Rebekah x





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice review! I just ordered this palette from Hautelook, and I'm hoping I love mine as much as you love yours. The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..Best Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most cameras utilize self-contained crystal-controlled oscillators for timing the acquisition of pixels, resulting in very stable pixel sampling rates. เกมป๊อกเด้ง

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article! So much good information to see..
    If you are searching a good warranty management software, then you should try NeuroWarranty. NeuroWarranty is a new age QR Code based Warranty Management Solution that fully automates the Warranty and offers unique benefits to amplify business growth. Visit below links to know more:

    Digital Warranty Management
    Warranty Management Services
    Warranty Management
    Warranty Management Software

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig