Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Wednesday 19 April 2017

30 Race Day Outfits | (Wedding Guest/Glam event ideas)

Hi my Loves,

So I'm not sure this is such a big thing everywhere else, but I am from Kildare - Naas specifically - and the Horse Racing events are a big deal for us, the Punchestown festival specifically. The town is always manically busy for the week but the atmosphere is fantastic. I literally go to the Ladies Day every single year - as do many people in the area. It's a great day out AND a great excuse to get dolled up and that is honestly my favourite part!!
The festival always falls around my birthday (I'm the 29th of April) so I usually go slightly to town on an outfit. However, I have been guilty of leaving my outfit till the last minute previous years and that can be VERY stressful - so if this might be you this year, I have your back.
I picked a selection of some gorgeous outfits from my favourite dressy-esque site for you guys and these can be used for the races, a wedding or any glam/fancy event you have coming up really!
(*shoppable links are under each picture) 

(left) - Lipsy Love Michelle Keegan Lace Applique dress - £68 // (right) -  Lipsy bandeau lace overlay dress - £60



(left) - Lipsy VIP lace embroidery midi dress - £125 // (right)Lipsy lace overlay built up frill hem dress - £65

(left) - ASOS midi skirt pleated satin - €47 // (middle) - ASOS Lavish Alice Choker detail flounce hem dress €100 //
(right) - ASOS Scuba prom skirt with tie waist - €47 

(left)ASOS lace sweetheart bardot midi dress - €60 // (middle)ASOS Tulle prom poppy print Midi skirt - €87 //
(left)ASOS Mesh top scuba bow ruffle midi dress - €73

(left) - Paper Dolls Yellow crochet sleeved dress - €93 // (middle) - Paper Dolls Yellow crochet daisy dress - €106 //
(right) - Paper Dolls Lemon off the shoulder dress - €85

(left) - Paper Dolls Blue Crochet dress - €101 // (right) - Paper Dolls coral crochet dress -€101

(left) - Paper Dolls Wrap Print dress - €81 // (right) - Paper Dolls blue crochet sleeved dress - €93

(left) - Chi Chi Corinne dress - €90 // (right)Chi Chi Nikki dress - €86

(left) - Chi Chi Lindsay dress - €104 // (middle)Chi Chi Daisie dress -€93 // (right)Chi Chi Klaudia dress - €86

(left)Chi Chi Katya dress - €104 // (right)Chi Chi Francis dress - €90

(left) Chi Chi Justine dress - €77 // (right)Chi Chi Myleene dress - €104

(left) Chi Chi Ruthie dress - €93 // (right)Chi Chi Aubrey dress - €77

(left) - Chi Chi Amy dress - €84 // (right) - Chi Chi Keanna dress - €86

I hope that you found this helpful! If you would like me to do something similar for accessories & shoes for fancy days out let me know.

With Love from,

Rebekah x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig