Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Thursday 20 April 2017

Kardashian Ko-ords | Steal Kim Kardashian's Style

Hi my loves,

Say what you will - but I am a hardcore Kardashian fan girl.
And I'm not ashamed about it!
I actually don't watch Keeping up with the Kardashians and the only one I follow on Snapchat is Kylie - but I am honestly obsessed with all of their sense of style & their amazing makeup and hair.
Like honestly, if Kris Jenner is looking to adopt, I wouldn't say no....

So when I saw Kim looking like THIS the other day - I was like YES GIRL





She looked amazing; the body, the hair, the tan - and what I loved the most, her co-ord leggings and top set.
This is one of my favourite trends ever to wear - it's casual & comfy without being a tracksuit and you can wear it with heels and look super glam.
It is a win -win.
Whilst I don't know where Kim's set is from (it probably costs a bomb anyway and her leggings were leather), I do know where you can get co-ords (or ko-ords..haha) of a very similar style.
Que one of my favourite shops Oh Polly.
Oh Polly hands down makes some of the best leggings I own - all their matching sets are double lined so you see no underwear lines and the quality if the material is just amazing for the price you are paying.
Here is what I've pulled from the site to help you re-create Kim's look.
Her leggings & bottoms are not identical so you can do it slightly mismatched like hers, or keep your leggings and top the same colour - I have both options for you.





So with these two sets as you buy both the tops and leggings individually you can mix and match here - I personally love the 'Stone' coloured crop top with the Mocha leggings OR to get Kim leggings colour - go for the camel colour of those leggings which I will link below and then pair it with the stone crop! 


2. Killin' it Softly Two Piece set in Nude - £30 (this comes as a two piece you can't purchase separately)

It's hard to tell what material her jacket is - it looks like it could be (faux?) suede - but you can't see it 100%. I picked this Nude jacket that you could pair with any of the above outfits to complete a very similar Kimmy look.



Hopefully you guys enjoyed this little celeb inspired Steal her Style - I actually adore doing these type of posts so if you would like to see more of them or have any outfits you want high street versions of, let me know!

With Love from,

Rebekah x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig