Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Sudio Wireless Freedom Headphones + DISCOUNT CODE

Hi my loves,

Do I have any music addicts here?
Judging by my snapchat I think so! Every time I share a song I've been loving you are all screenshotting & mailing me asking what is that song - and that's so lovely, I love that you guys like my picks!

As a self confessed music addict, headphones are pretty essential to my life. I'm the type of person who likes music in their ears 24/7 - I cannot take any form of public transport without music; I feel like I'd probably die a death of boredom!



So Que my newest obsession - Sudio Sweden's Wireless Freedom headphones (Vasa BLA to be exact). Wireless headphones are the way forward and that's a fact - look at the direction of the newest iPhone 7 totally championing the wireless trend - and when Apple do something, it's trend setting.
I don't know about anyone else but me and wires are not friends. My old wired headphones have knots  upon knots in them that are never coming out and look so unsightly!

Sudio's Vasa BLA headphones provide you 8 hours of power on a a full charge and operates of your Bluetooth, it's compatible with all devices by the way. The one's that I have are the Rose Gold White pair. I thought that these were super chic and basically looked perfectly matched with my iPhone gold 6+.



These headphones retail at €90 a pair with free express 2-3 business day shipping to Europe (You'll find a discount code at the end of this blog too so keep reading <3) and with each pair you get 4 extra little ear buds, a leather carry case, a metal clip, a charging cable and a quality assurance card.

In terms of the battery as I said above you get 8 hours full use and then 10 days on standby and a full charge will take 2 hours.

So here is what I love about these headphones:
  • They are comfortable - they fit very nicely in your ears with no annoyance or pain, you actually nearly forget that you're wearing them
  • The sound quality is superior. I have tried other wireless headphones before and for some reason with a lot of headphones when they go wireless the quality reduces - this is NOT the case with Sudio wireless headphones; the quality is fantastic.
  • Headphone aficionados will be aware of this next point I'm going to say - anyone who has had the wireless Beats headphones will be aware of the timing issues when watching videos with the headphones, there is a super lag which means that the sound does not move in time with the physical video which is just my pet peeve. The Sudio wireless headphones absolutely do not have this issue, the sound moves in perfect time with the video which makes them A+ in my opinion.
  • They are just incredibly stylish. These are levels above any other wireless headphones in terms of style - these can nearly be described as a fashion accessory they are that gorgeous.


So the lovely people at Sudio Sweden have given me a discount code for all my readers giving you guys 15% off their headphones until the 31/10/16 by using the code 'REBEKAH'! Not only do they have wireless headphones they do stock wired headphones too. These would make great Christmas presents if you're on the hunt!<3

With Love from

Rebekah x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig