Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Thursday 13 October 2016

Coloured biker jackets | Faux Suede & Faux leather

Hi my loves,
I posted a picture on Instagram and Snapchat today of me wearing a faux leather red biker jacket & you all went nuts and I got messages asking where I got it where could you get something similar.
My one was from Primark/Penneys like two years ago - but don't worry I have found some alternatives for you guys in lots of colours.. These are some of my faves!





I am obsessed with biker jackets, I love them casual with leggings to dress them up and then I love to wear them over dressed or even with jeans and nice top at night time! All these colours are super autumny colours too, so very on trend for this time of year!

With Love from,

Rebekah x



















SHARE:

5 comments

  1.  We guarantee to bring you the grand quality material and leather that includes Sheepskin, Lambskin, Faux leather, Suede leather, and Distressed Leather. Womens biker leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: custom sweater maker

    ReplyDelete
  3. We guarantee to bring you the grand quality material and leather that includes Sheepskin, Lambskin, Faux leather, Suede leather, and Distressed Leather.Mens Leather Coats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these looks and pleasant colors. Leather biker jacket. is ideal for the cold winter months while still providing you with incredible style.

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig