Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Tuesday 16 August 2016

PrettyLittleThing: 'Eastern Promise' drop

Hello my loves,

Have you ever seen clothes and just felt inspired for no real apparent reason?
When I saw PrettyLittleThing.com's newest drop, I felt this way! I Usually don't really do specific posts for brand drops, but this collection hit my heart hard!



PrettyLittleThing are describing their Eastern Promise collection as a trans season drop - trans seasons are my FAVOURITE, basically it's late summer, early autumn & late spring early summer.
The colour palette is to die for, literally to die for. There are neutral stone nude shades, mixed with arrays of pink from light pink to rose, some dusty blue and of course some darker trans-seasonal colours & oriental-esque print. The mix of fabric is also so varied - you''ll see some lace, some satin, velvet & even fluffy material. 
The collection very really has my name written all over it.

The majority of pieces in this collection are under €30, with the exception of the jackets & fancier dresses, so good price points!

I've picked out some of my favourite pieces from the collection and I am going to link them below for you all to lust over and shop away to your heart's content:




















So there we have it, a round up of my favourite pieces from this collection - I've nearly named them all!
Let me know if you guys like these types of posts!

What pieces are your favourites from the drop?

With Love from,

Rebekah x


(All pictures sources are from prettylittlething.com)















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig