Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Missguided Peace + Love collection

Hello my loves,

Today saw the drop of the new part to Misguided Peace + Love collection and I wanted to share with you guys my favourite pieces from this entire collection because there are some real gems from both the first and second drop, I saw a lot that I wanted!
 The prices of this range are a little more expensive than the standard Missguided stock (premium is the most expensive - but the quality is worth every penny), it's described as 'high end' in the link description and it does look very 'high end' to me!



These are my favourite pieces that are online now:




























My favourite things about this collection is the use of silky, satin and slinky material and also the selection of colours - I feel the colours look so exotic and luxurious!

What are you favourite pieces from the collection?

With Love from,

Rebekah x

(All pictures are from www.missguided.com)

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great post ! This collection is very beautiful ☺

    http://ourgirlysecrets.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig