Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Friday 10 June 2016

Five minute summer makeup look


Hello my loves,

I posted a picture on Instagram earlier today showing you my 5 minute look for when you needed to be ready 5 minutes ago! 
This is actually the story of my life; I do NOT do early mornings and I have a bad habit of over estimating the amount of time I have to get ready. I will lie in bed till the very last minute possible and then be in panic mode.

The products that I'm going to show you are all drugstore/chemist brands. (bar one product, but this isn't an essential part to the look to be honest so you can switch it up or leave it out, totally up to you!)
The aim of this look is to literally have it as fool proof as humanly possible - so you can basically do it half asleep - this was the most important thing to me!
Also in the summer with that clammy, humid weather I hate having thick makeup on because I feel like I am melting like a snow-cone the second I leave the house; I feel patchy and gross for the whole day then. So everything I am is using here is to keep the skin and face light, fresh and very natural - i.e. PEEERRFECT for summer!



Products

Primer: Makeup Revolution Aqua priming base (This is spray on primer and it feels so refreshing and cooling)
Foundation: Rimmel #InstaFlawless skin tint in light/medium (this is literally just a tint, it doesn't have any extra coverage to it, it will just even out your skin tone and give you a healthy finish. I wear this on its own and under foundations too)
Concealer: Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer (This has a lovely serum texture so it doesn't feel cakey at all but it covers very well. I use this anywhere I need coverage)
Mascara: Soap & Glory Thick & Fast collagen mascara (my favourite trick to make your lashes look longer is t curl them beforehand - I know it seems time consuming but it literally takes less than 30 seconds and it gives you a wide awake look)
Lips: Huda Beauty Lip contour in 'Bombshell' and Maybelline Color sensation vivid matte liquid lipstick in 'Nude frill' (If you wanted the Huda Beauty lip contour in this shade and missed out - the Maybelline liquid lipstick is an absolute identical shade!)
Setting Spray:  Maybelline Super stay 24 hour setting spray (My tip for this is shake the bottle before you spray this, otherwise it can come out in very odd blobs..)

I did not do my eyebrows as mine are not a necessity when I'm in a rush but if you need to do your eyebrows quickly; I would recommend the L'Oreal brow artist sculpt product. It will tidy your brows and give a thicker appearance. 
If you have oily skin you can dust your face lightly with some translucent powder and then spray with the setting spray to remove the powdery texture.



I hope this was helpful! If you try any of my looks or use any tips let me know, I love to know that I've helped some of you! <3

With Love from,

Rebekah x

.



SHARE:

1 comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig