Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Too Faced 'Sweet Peach' eyeshadow palette (swatches included)♡


Hello my loves,

So if you follow me over on Instagram you would of seen that I got my Sweet Peach palette by Too Faced in the post yesterday, finallllllllly!
 Straight out I'm already totally obsessed - I didn't think it was possible to form such a strong love so quickly, but I have!!

For those not familiar with the Too faced 'Sweet Peach' palette here is what it looks like:


Beautiful right???

Also, if you are not familiar with Too faced brand itself, they are famed for bringing out palettes that smell like their moniker, (and taste, but we won't get into that haha!) so the peach palette literally smells like peaches - they also have chocolate bar palettes!

I know that this will be my go to summer palette for three main reasons; 
Firstly (maybe this isn't so important but..) because of the smell - peaches always remind me of spring and summer, fresh and sweet.
Secondly, the colour selection is just perfect for summer and spring - you have your peach shades in it, but also some beautiful warm bronze & taupe shades AND some gorgeous accent shades like purple and khaki.
Thirdly, this palette will be amazing for summer holidays - it's literally the only eyeshadow related item you would need to bring on holiday. It has a metal resistant case to keep the shadows safe and because of the variety of colours you can create tonnes of different eye looks.



(L-R: White peach, Nectar, Peaches'n' Cream, Georgia, Cobbler, Luscious)


(L-R: Caramelized, Candied Peach, Just Peachy, Puree, Bellini, Bless her heart)


(L-R: Summer Yum, Peach Pit, Tempting, Talk Derby to me, Delectable, Charmed I'm sure)

My favourite shades are Candied Peach and Just Peachy. I don't own any similar shades to these. 
I love that in this palette they included transitional/crease shades. This means that you really do only need this one palette to create tonnes of different looks. Some palettes (e.g. Urban Decay Vice collection palettes) sometimes don't include transition shades which mean you always need extra shadows with you, the palette itself is not enough.

This palette will be gorgeous on all eye colours, but if you have blue to green eyes, the colours in the palette will make your eyes pop!

This palette retails for €47/$49/£39 and is available from Debenhams in the UK and Ireland,Too Faced official website and ULTA, although it is out of stock on their own website and ULTA at the moment.
HOWEVER, Too faced's co-founder Jerrod Blandino has said that they will be doing everything they can to bring this palette back so keep your eyes pealed!!

I would highly recommend this palette, Too faced shadows are amazing quality; they are extremely creamy, pigmented yet blend-able. In my opinion this palette is worth every cent.
Trust me, your makeup collection needs it!!

With love from,

Rebekah x♡


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, this sounds perfect! I've always loved Too Faced, specifically their bronzers/blushers but you've really made me want to treat myself to one of their palettes! The shade 'chocolate martini' looks gorgeous. Love how in depth this review is! العاب تلبيس

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig