Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Friday 2 October 2015

'All Tied up' - lace up fashion trend ♡


Hello my loves,

I hope you are all well:)
I want to share and talk about the trend that is 'The lace-up trend'. I'm sure a lot of will have seen this trend around in one shop or another this autumn. This 70's inspired trend is one of my favorites that I've seen this season. I love how a little lace-up detail can take a plain and simple dress or top to a completely different level. So many places have taken the lace up detailing and have added it to tops, skirts, dresses, shoes.. you name it!

I've picked out some of my favourite lace-up items from my favourite shops and I'm going to list them below so you can all get an idea and shop the trend quick and easy!

 

                                               
                       Solita Black suede dress                    


                  
                                           
                Beige lace up long sleeve top          


                
           
                                             
                   Lace up suede skirt                 



             
              
                                                
                                 Lace up pointed flats                               



              
 

These are just some of the few pieces I've found and fell in love with and even had to purchase some of myself!! 
Quick note with this lace up detail: you will have to for-go your normal bra with these items, a visible bra will cheapen the look of these items. If you can get away without one then that's amazing, and you can use covers for your chest for if the material is sheer, but unfortunately this won't be the case for everyone. I've seen girls look at lace up items and think 'I can't wear these because I won't have support etc'. But all is not lost you DO have a few options if you do have a bigger bust:

1. You can use body tape to mold a 'bra' to support your chest, or you can get pre-made sticky bras like this one or this one from Debenhams.
2. There are stick on bras that you can buy from Penneys/Debenhams that cater for cuts like the lace up fronts have, but these won't provide super support.
3. If you can't for-go your bra, you can get a style bra that sports a deep V, but do be careful they 'V' may not always be deep enough. You can buy these types of bras from Debenhams also.

So, there we have it, just a quick post on some of my favourite lace up items for this autumn season, I feel like this trend will continue through to winter too so your pieces will last you!

If anyone has any request for blog posts, don't hesitate to suggest or ask me any questions, I will always answer :)

With love from,

Rebekah x ♡







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finest quality content you are producing is really impressive. I like your style of presenting the new and fresh ideas to the world. My interest areas are Fashion | Lifestyle | Womens Dresses. Please write something informative about these points to increase my knowledge about this.
    womens trousers

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig