Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Wednesday 8 July 2015

The lipsticks that you need to know about..


Hello my loves, 

I'm so excited to share with you what I got in the post this morning! If you follow me on Instagram, (if you don't my Instagram is here) you'll have seen that I posted a picture of 3 new lipsticks I bought from Gerard Cosmetics. 
After a long, LONG time of lusting over all the gorgeous girls on Instagram wearing all these beautiful lipsticks shades by american brand Gerard Cosmetics, I finally bit the bullet last week and decided I needed a least one of their lipsticks in my life. I NEEDED THEM!!



Honestly, my reason for not ordering from them earlier was because I was afraid that I'd be crucified on shipping costs, but you will be delighted to hear that shipping is only $9.50 and if you spend over $75 dollars, your shipping is free. They also have a deal at the moment which means you can get 3 lipsticks from $28 dollars AND free shipping!!!!! Just enter the code PromPout at the checkout! I don't know how long this will be valid for, but they always have offers going that you can check out on their Instagram page. Otherwise each lipstick is $19.00 each & they've tonnes of bundle deals too just check out their website Gerard Cosmetics

Shipping was super quick considering it was coming from the USA & it took about 6 working days to get to me, There were no customs or duty taxes either.

So let's move on to the good stuff, the colours :) 
I chose a 3 pack of lipsticks from their bundles:
- 1995
- Berry smoothie
- French toast




Can we just have a minute for the names, and don't get me started on the smell, it is to die for trust me. Their colour selection is fantastic and they have everything from the nudes to the brights. Each colour is beautiful.

- 1995, is THE perfect Kylie Jenner lip colour, add a little translucent powder over the top to matte it down like she does.
- Berry smoothie is a rose nude, that 'your-lips-but-better colour'.
- French toast is a rustic nude, it's more orange brown toned than berry smoothie. It's Ah-mazing with a tan.

The texture of them all is lovely and moisturizing, and they glide on super easy, with one layer providing a very true colour to the bullet. They do not dry your lips out at alllllll, so this for me is a major winner.

I hope this helped anyone considering buying from Gerard Cosmetics, I would highly recommend them to everyone, they really do live up to their hype, I promise you. The only trouble you will have will be trying to pick your favourite colours :)

* Just as side note, I purchased these lipsticks with my own money, so this review is my true & honest opinion.

With love from,

Rebekah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig