Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Wednesday 8 July 2015

A little hello..



I've been planning to do this for so long, now I'm not even sure where to start, but I think that hello is always the best place! 
For the past few years I've dabbled with the thoughts of doing a blog, started it and then things got in the way, as things tend to do - also me and computers are not friends; I tend to repel technology! I worked as an in-house blogger for an Irish fashion website before so I like to think I know a little bit at least!
I decided to set up this blog for a many reasons, the main one being that I am ADDICTED to makeup & beauty & clothing and I also work in these areas. Another being that I have a lot of experience and knowledge in these areas and I want to share this knowledge with everyone because I feel that sharing is caring!
  I'm going to use this blog to bring you all little bits of me, things I like, things I love, things I hate.. It will be mainly focused on he beauty/fashion side of things but I will also focus on lifestyle & food from time to time as that is a passion of mine also.
Everything I'm going to be bringing you is to share things, tips and tricks, things I think will help even if it's only minor, it will always come with love from me <3

I hope you enjoy what I have prepared for this blog & please subscibe if you want to learn more :*

With love from,

Rebekah x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig