Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Monday 24 August 2015

Rust & burgundy: Autumn leaves fashion..♡

Hello my loves,

I'm not sure if I'm on my own here but I reallllly love autumn, I think it's probably my favourite season - Everything about it. I love the look of an autumn sky, I love the leaves turning the beautiful warm burnt shades and I just love the fashion!
Autumn is one particular season where you can see the tones & shades of the clothes really inspired by nature. You'll always see those burnt, toasty warm shades - exactly like the leaves you see falling of the trees.
Two of my favourite trend colours for the season are Rust & Burgundy. I think these shades are gorgeous on everyone, regardless of skin-tone - they are super flattering.
As we probably know by now I'm a massive Missguided fan & I'm in LOVE with their new autumn/fall range, so I've decided to select my favourite pieces showing these trends and I will definitely be adding most of them to my wardrobe!

Feeling Rusty


(L-R) Trench: HERE, Skirt: HERE Suede dress: HERE, Top: HERE Shoes: HERE


(L-R) Top: HERE, Skirt: HERESuede jacket: HERE, Cardigan: HERETrousers: HERE

I live for this shade. It warms up the complexion and it's perfect with a light tan. If you have dark hair I think this colour has definite Pocahontas potential! 
I'd pair my rust items with gold jewellery & denim. Black is also a very complementary colour of Rust that you can't go wrong with. If you want to hit two autumn trends in one, pick up some suede Rust items, suede is a major trend of autumn 2015 you can read about those trends in my 'Autumn trends' blog-post 

Burgundy Babe


(L-R) Trousers: HERE, Dress: HERE, Bodysuit: HERE, Zip Dress: HERE, Dress: HERE


(L-R) Bomber jacket: HERE, Suede dress: HERE, Maxi dress: HERESkirt: HEREPleated top: HERE

There's something so beautiful about the shade burgundy. Again, it's a warm shade that is so flattering to your fading summer tan. As with Rust, I would pair my burgundy with black jeans or denim & some gold accessories. 
If you want a chance to knock 2 trends out of the park have a look at the laced up, lattice items. Lace up is huge this season, from clothing to shoes.

As always, I hope that this hope this blog helped you and you picked up some inspiration for your own autumn wardrobe with these affordable pieces!
Let me know if you shop any of the pieces and how you'd style them :)

With Love from,

Rebekah x♡

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I liked all the lookbooks above...Fall is definitely on its way !!

    I'm at http://polkadotsandcurry.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig