Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Shop in the Spotlight | Oh Polly

Hi my loves,

This is a series I wanted to start ages ago but computer issues meant I've been having some problems getting content up and regular in terms of my blog (you'll always find me active on my insta) - basically this series is going to be featuring one online shopping destination per week that I love and adore but not everyone is possibly familiar with! I want to share my fave shops with you all so they can hopefully be your fave shops too!

This weeks 'Shop in the Spotlight' is U.K brand Oh Polly.


You may or may not recognize Oh Polly from Instagram - they are an Instagram sensation.
For the majority they focus on Night-time glam wear but they do dabble in that casual but still sexy wear too including double layered material leggings, bodysuits and crop tops (which is my favourite type of casual - my body just doesn't agree.)

Prices are extremely fair too you will find only very few items priced over the €50 mark unless the material is premium bandage, suede (faux) or maybe a coat. For the most part everything is very affordable and very on trend.
The site allows you to pay in GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD or USD but they ship worldwide and the shipping varies from country to country too. 

In terms of a return policy Oh Polly allows UK customers to return items within 14 days of receipt whilst worldwide have within 30 days of receipt to return items which is very considerate - many laces do not consider this factor. When returning an item however will be at your own cost (as is the case with most online retailers so make sure to use the sizing charts that are available on their site.

Personally I have ordered from Oh Polly many times now - I had even ordered from them before they were at such as large scale as they are now. I have always found their customer service to be fantastic and shipping has always been very prompt. My items have always arrived exactly as described too.

My one tip for shopping from Oh Polly and really this is just my personal experience  - I need to size down in any of their tighter fitting items (say form fitting dresses) if I want to emulate that tight fit as I am so petite (well 5 ft 2.5 but who's counting)
Another amazing thing to note about their pieces is that if you are buying a two-piece set, they let you choose the size of the top AND the size of the bottom - which is fantastic as we are not all the same size in both areas!

Now lets take a look at my favourite pieces Oh Polly have in stock at the moment - keep in mind theses are only SOME my own personal favorites so make sure you check them all out for yourself.

D R E S S E S


HERE  // HERE // HERE




HERE // HERE // HERE


HERE // HERE // HERE


HERE // HERE // HERE


HERE // HERE // HERE



HERE // HERE // HERE








T W O - P I E C E S


HERE // HERE // HERE

J U M P S U I T S


HERE // HERE // HERE

B O D Y S U I T S


HERE // HERE // HERE

J A C K E T S


HERE // HERE // HERE


Oh Polly Instagram
Oh Polly Snapchat

I can't wait to get next weeks one up done for you guys already!

With Love from,






SHARE:

1 comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig