Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Friday 25 August 2017

My Current Fave Sheet Masks | Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask collection

Hello my Loves,

So you know me - I AM SKIN CARE JUNKIE. 
Honestly, I think that Skincare is probably one of my favourite thing to spend my money on - nothing makes me happier than good skincare.
And when it comes to face masks - I love me a good face mask, especially if it hydrates my skin and gives me that celebrity-esque "I-just-had-a-facial" glow. And this is why I love sheet masks.
Yes, they can serve other purposes other than hydration and moisturizing depending on the one you pick - but that is my favourite use and benefit from a sheet mask.



I've tried quite few sheet mask personally and they've ranged in price - but I have to say, time and time again I am always impressed and always love the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask range. They do exactly what they say on the tin (or packet) and really do hydrate the skin and make it look so healthy. 
The Blue sachet one or as it is called on the packet the "Super-Hydrating Revitalising" is the original version and I always have a back up of two or three in my skincare drawer.
Recently though, Garnier have expanded the line and there is now 5 masks in the collection - the "De-tiring mask", the "Re Balancing mask", the "Soothing mask", the "Glow Revealing mask" and then the original the "Revitalising mask". On-top of hydrating, each these masks also have extra benefits which I love to see.
On the back of each it says best results are from using 3 applications of the masks in one week but I have used only max two per week and even with one per week I have noticed significant results.
You can purchase these masks from a lot of chemists including Boots - however I have only ever seen the full collection on Superdrug Online. Penneys/Primark also carry the original version for a discounted price too. I have linked each mask below and it will bring you to the Superdrug website if you want to buy them.




Do you suffer from dehydrated skin that has some dullness, irregularities and/or fine lines? Do you want to find a way to re-hydrate it and restore radiance? Is your skin in need of a pick me up and just to look that bit better and healthy? 
Pick up this mask.
All the masks in this collection include Hyaluronic Acid but all have their own added benefits - this specific one includes Pomegranate extract + Plant serum.
Pomegranate helps to maintain collagen in the skin & rejuvenate it.  
Out of the whole collection this mask is the best all-rounder for all skin types and is tied with one of the others for my favourite from the collection. I always use this mask on my face about 2 hours before makeup application if I intend on doing a heavy face of makeup!




This mask is specifically designed towards skin that appears fatigued/tired (we have all suffered from this) and in need of reducing the signs of fatigue like rough & dull skin as well as re-hydrating it. This mask includes lavender essential oil  + the Hyaluronic acid (Which they all have). This one actually smells like lavender too but not over powering just really lovely and relaxing. I find this one perfect before bed as the lavender calms the senses and unwinds you before sleeping and you can really allow your skin to reap all the benefits of the mask while you sleep.

This mask is aimed towards dry and sensitive skin that is prone to tightness. This mask comforts and soothes dry or irritated skin and helps the skin to feel softer.
With the Hyaluronic Acid this mask also has Chamomile extra + extra Hydrating active.
This mask is perfect for my skin type as I am really prone to random dryness and the odd bout of sensitive skin - I find this mask really helps to not only take the superficial dry layer of dryness the is visible away - it also goes beneath that and stops it happening - bare in mind though for that effect to stay you do need to use this mask twice a week.
Chamomile is amazing at soothing skin so if you have spent a few too many hours in the sun ( I wouldn't apply this directly to fresh burn however) or you are trying to shift the after math of a pesky peeling sunburn - this mask will really help you out.




If you have normal - combination skin with dehydrated areas, are prone to shine and are looking for something to just re-balance everything out - this is the mask for you.
This mask has added Green Tea extract + Hydrating Glycerin as well as the Hyaluronic Acid.
Green tea known for being amazing in terms of purifying the skin leaving it mattified, pores less visible and re-balanced.
This one is definitely best suited to my gals who have skin leaning towards oily with issues of dry patches - this one is least suited to me as I have nothing to be mattifed BUT it does help reduce pore size most definitely so I can still use it as the hydrating aspect ensures the skin is never left unbalanced and dry.




Suffering from dull skin in need of some hydration to reveal its radiance and glow - you need this specific mask in the your life. It restores the skin 'rosy' glow and over all improves the skins texture.
In addition to the Hyaluronic Acid this mask includes Sakura Extract.
Sakura extract is actually extract from the Japanese Cherry Blossom plant - those gorgeous pink flowers that blossom in spring. Sakura is rich in antioxidants and as it is rich in essential fatty acids - it repairs the skin barrier and leaves the skin smooth and supple - it also has an agent in it that promotes collagen formation.
This is the mask that is my tied for my top favourite with the original "Revitalising Mask" - I adore using this mask about 2 hours before makeup application (like the original one) and it is perfect for if you are intending on having some no makeup days. This really does give you a glow from within look to you skin.

Hopefully this helps you guys pick the one best suited to you skin!
Let me know which one is your favorite if you've tried them!

With Love from,



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I’ve tried these and couldn’t agree more - at this price point they’re amazing. My all time fave sheet mask is the Estée Lauder ANR - face and eye masks... they’re unreal xxsiobhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. tunika damska

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a really nice to reading blog post. I have been a huge fan of your blog posts for many years. Thanks for always being there :)

    Patient monitoring manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are seeking logos for free, don't hesitate to visit us. We offer downloads of high-quality graphics and custom designs at no cost with the legal file!
    hennessy logo
    balenciaga logo
    doordash logo
    costco logo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enriched with Pomegranate extract and Hyaluronic, the Garnier hydrating mask re-plumps the skin and leaves it feeling soft, pampered and naturally glowing.
    garnier hydra bomb mask price in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig