Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Thursday 10 August 2017

3 Hair Products you need to pack for your Holidays!

Hi my Loves,

Tonight I want to go through 3 products for your hair that I highly recommend including in your suitcase when you're jetting off on holidays! 


These are 3 of my current most favourite hair products and they are suited towards normal to dry hair and straight to curly hair! I think most are relatively new and are all available in Boots which makes them super handy to get your hands on!



Besides the fact that the name is a mouthful and a half - this shampoo is just absolutely gorgeous! It is recommended towards normal to dry hair (I have normal hair) and it leaves it feeling clean and soft without feeling heavy and weighed down as a lot of shampoos tend to do to me. You can also wash your hair daily with this and it doesn't dry your hair and roots out (which in the long run leads ti greasy hair).
The reason it is so nourishing and makes the hair feel so silky (but never oily) is because it has fine Coconut oil in it. And the best part about this shampoo? It literally smells like holidays. I kid you not, this shampoo has the most STUNNING coconut smell off it, a very luxurious coconut scent, it is addictive and it actually lingers in the hair which I really love. Perfect summer (and all year round) shampoo.
P.S. - it is also Silicone free.

This is the conditioner from the same range as the shampoo and again this is just divine - the coconut smell is just to die for. This is a light-weight oil rich formula and it really helps to make your hair look and feel so healthy and soft - but you don't have that weigh-down feeling that you can get from other very conditioning conditioners. I find that a lot of conditioners that claim to be aimed towards dry hair are so thick and heavy that they leave my hair looking flat and blah. This is not the case with this - this conditioner leaves my hair replenished but there is no product feel from it. It feels very expensive and again, very luxurious especially considering that amazing price tag!

Can you see the coconut-y, summer theme I have going on here! I am in love with anything that smells of things related to summer!
I love this spray for few reason - the main reason is that it gives you that beachy, salty hair look (which is PERFECT for holidays) - you know that "I-just-spent-a-day-by-the-sea" hair? But with none of that dry, rough, crispiness! PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. I'm pretty sure it's the added coconut oil in this that combats that dryness so its such an amazing addiction. I've always wanted to love texturising beach hair sprays but they have always made my hair feel crunchy and in need of a wash - this does not do that. I like to spray this on damp hair and scrunch it in and either let it air dry or blast it with a hair dryer scrunch drying it and pop it in a bun whilst I'm getting ready and then take it out before I leave. You get the most gorgeous beachy waves.
Another bonus about this spray is that it UV Filters to help prevent hair colour from fading if you have coloured hair. It is also Paraben & Sulphate free.
The smell of this is not as coconut fragranced as the shampoo and conditioner but MY GOD is it amazing and it actually has added scents that I found on the website so I can tell you exactly what it smells like. It includes Bergamot, Mandarin, sea spray, coconut oil, ylang ylang and vanilla.
It is just summer in a bottle!

I hope you all found this helpful and it you are off on holidays ENJOY!! <3 amazing="" an="" have="" hope="" i="" p="" time="" you="">

With Love from,






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I was just going through the websites and I found your content which is really helpful and informative if you are looking for best hair moisturiser spray for your hair health you can check the love of people hair products in hair spray range.

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig