Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Monday 15 May 2017

Shop in the Spotlight | *NEW BLOG SERIES*

Hi my loves,

This is just a very quick update post BECAUSE I want to let you all know that have decided to do a new series for my blog and it is going to be called 'Shop in the Spotlight'.
Basically, each week I will be focusing on a shop or brand that may not be as 'household' of a name as the usual brands like River Island or Zara etc. but they stock clothes that could rival those brands 10 times over!
My intention is to draw attention to brands that not absolutely everyone knows about - because for me anyway nothing is more exciting than stumbling upon a gem of a shop that maybe I hadn't heard of before! I think we are all guilty of getting stuck in a rut and shopping in the same places so I'm hoping this will give you all some fresh ideas!

I'll have the first of this series up this week & if you know of any shops or brands that everyone deserves to know about, let me know and I can feature them! <3

With Love from,









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig