Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Friday 2 December 2016

Sudio 'Regent' Wireless Headphones + DISCOUNT CODE & OFFER

Hi my Loves,

I hope that you are all well! I'm so happy that you all loved my Black Friday discount code post - I hope that you all managed to snag some lovely bits and pieces for presents (and for yourselves obviously!).
I know I did - lots of treats were gotten - perhaps too many treats!

 So today I am bringing you guys a product review of Sudio Sweden's latest headphone offering - the brand new Regent wireless headphone set. You might remember a few months back I reviewed their Vasa BLA wireless earbud headphones , you can read that review here (spoiler alert; I loved them & think that they would make a fantastic Christmas present) and you all loved that review. 
I thought that now would be the perfect time to review their newest headphones as coming up to Christmas we are all looking for present inspo and these are just that.

I love my wireless earbuds when I am out and about; going around shopping, exercising or commuting to work - but when I am at home or I want to watch a film, or maybe some YouTube videos or just just listen to music and shut the world out; I just ADORE a pair of classic headphones.
The Regent headphones come in two colour ways - Black with gold detailing or White with gold detailing, both are gorgeous but we all know I am a sucker for white anything (phone, computer etc, etc.) so the pair that I chose were the white ones and my brother bought the black, so I nabbed those to show you all!
While we are discussing the colours I just wanted to add that this particular range of headphones has a super unique feature that really separates them from other headphones on the market in the style stakes: interchangeable headphone caps. AND they come in white and also black marbling, so you can now have your very own marble-esque headphones, I KNOW RIGHT - every single instagrammers dream come true. I honestly nearly died and obviously chose the white marble caps to match my white headphones.



Okay so now I've showed you how aesthetically pleasing these beauties are, I want to talk to you about specs and quality which are equally as important so here are the facts: 
As mentioned above the Regent headphones are wireless and operate via Bluetooth - they boast an impressive 24+ hour battery life after a full charge.
 They retail for €129 for the headphones (extra caps cost €18.99 - read to the end for an amazing deal though!) with free express 2-3 day shipping to Europe.
Each pair comes with an audio cable, a charging cable, a guarantee card and of course all the necessary manuals to get you up and running - which is so simple by the way. They also fold up for handy storage and can be adjusted for any head size.




So here is what I loved about these headphones:
  • The battery life. As a huge music lover and the owner of quite a few sets of headphones (I also come from a music loving family), I know quite a bit about them. What I can tell you is that for the price of €129, these headphones out spec everything in their price range and going up to the €150's. The average battery life for wireless headphones of €130 is 8-16 hours - with the Regent you are getting 24+ hours - this to me is amazing.
  • The noise cancellation is fantastic. You can hear no external noise at all when listening to these headphones, not a peep and the other side to this is nobody can hear what you are listening to even on full volume, once these headphones cup your ears no one but you can hear the sound. Even heavy metal - I tried!
  • The sound quality is superior. Exactly like the Vasa BLA earphones the quality of the Regent headphones is the best I have ever tried in wireless headphones. I have been listening to the Weeknd's latest album on repeat and there is just the perfect balance of bass ( Beats take their bass in headphones too far in my opinion which doesn't suit all songs) paired with a perfect balance of all the musical elements giving a rich, full bodied sound along with crisp vocals.
  • The soft ear cups make listening to things even for hours, a dream. Have you ever had headphones that literally crush your ears and they ache after you take them off? These are the opposite to that. These headphones are so comfortable you will actually forget that you are even wearing them. These feel as comfortable, if not more comfortable than some €350 + headphones I have tried.
  • Just as with the Vasa BLA, I loved that these headphones were so stylish. I love it when technology and style combine together and as I said above, the marble caps literally stole my heart.


Do I honestly need to say anymore?! Once I received these, I tested them on my family - now both my brothers have order a pair each for themselves, THAT'S HOW GOOD THEY ARE!! I highly, HIGHLY recommend them. 
I cannot believe the steal that these headphones are - in my eyes these are worth well above their retail price. These are an absolute essential for any music lover and a bonus if they love their style! 
I literally just cannot say enough good things about them.

Now for the deals and the discount code!

Until the 18/12/16, Sudio are offering a free pair of caps and free gift packaging with every pair of Regent headphones. As if that isn't enough, they have also extremely kindly extended and expanded my discount code 'REBEKAH' to give you 15% off all their headphones, including the Regents until the 28/12. 
So basically, you can grab yourself a pair of these headphones, with caps, all gift boxed AND delivered express (for free) for €110. 
As if they were enough of a steal already!

I hope you all found this review helpful and I aided your Christmas present (or self present) shopping!

With Love from,

Rebekah x

*The White Regent headphones were sent to me as gift, however as always; all my reviews are my own true opinion. My discount code is also non-affiliate, I just want to give you all some money off! X



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Streaming para eventos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sound quality, the awesome ability to control your playlist at ease (with strong, sturdy buttons), ear buds that conform to the contours of your ear, a rechargeable battery that gives up to seven hours of music/calls, plus a one year warranty, make these jbl headphones a great buy. One thing you should remember - the Bluetooth wireless adapter means you're, er, wireless, and the reception range can vary according to your environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. nodytalk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. discount code

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you’re looking for the best-earbuds-under-5000 this list is for you! Not only will these pairs of earbuds give you crystal-clear audio quality and robust bass, but they’ll also come with built-in microphones, touch controls, and impressive battery life. If that isn’t enough to convince you to go wireless (because what could be?), then these headphones are also compact, so they won’t weigh down your bag or become a tangled mess at the bottom of your purse.

    And when you wear them, you’ll feel like your music is going straight into your skull instead of bouncing off of a pair of earbuds that are attached by wires. Check out the coolest bud and make a pick.

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig