Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Christmas Gift Guide - The Makeup Addict

Hi my Loves,


Today is the first of my gift guides that I will have for you guys and I will be posting one every day until we've covered everything! Let me know below or on my social media what gift guides you would like to see. I started this series last year but a dislocated right shoulder blade had me in a sling and concoctions of ridiculously strong painkillers had me 100% out of action all of last Christmas.
That's why this year I want to be on this topic for you guys!
The only gift guide I got to cover last year was the Beauty Addict Gift Guide; and that was one of my most read posts ever - so I want to start off on the same note. This gift guide will be covering presents for the person who is a self proclaimed makeup junkie (i.e. ME) - you can even use this as inspo for your own wishlist <3



Kylie Cosmetics Kyshadow Palettes
Price - $42


I recommend either her limited edition Holiday Palette or else her Burgundy Palette, both of these are absolutely stunning and worth every penny. They are also an essential for any makeup lover!
The Holiday Palette


The Burgundy Palette



Zoeva 'Plaisir' Eye-shadow box-set
Price - €62 (you can buy each palette separate if you prefer)

Zoeva as a whole is an amazing brand filled with high quality & luxurious products ranging from brush sets (they are also amazing, check them out below!), to lip products, to eyeshadow palettes. I really want to stress on the quality of Zoeva products - they 100% compare to high, high end brands but the prices are way more reasonable. I adore this eye-shadow box set - firstly the whole box idea makes a beautiful gift and secondly you are literally getting a myriad of colours that will cover nearly everyone's taste. A true makeup lover would adore this set.



Plaisir Eye-shadow box-set - €62


Lime Crime Velve-tins
Price - €26

Lime Crime's liquid lipstick offering 'Velvetines' are probably one of the best liquid lipsticks on the market; they are in my top 5 favourite liquid lippy brands! They have created the most GORGEOUS little tins with 3 mini sized Velvetines for the Christmas season and they are just a must have. My favourites tins are the 'Red velve-tin' , the 'Champagne velve-tin' and the 'Pink velve-tin'. They are all beautiful and contain some of Lime Crime's most popular shades.

Red Velve-tin

Champagne Velve-tin


Pink Velve-tin
Mariah Carey X Mac Cosmetics Collection
Price - Will vary depending on product

This is the collection every beauty lover has been drooling about since sneak peaks dropped a few months back. This collection is being released on Thursday 8/12 here in Ireland and I can guarantee you now, the best pieces will sell out probably soon after that. If you can manage to get some of the coveted collection, you will be in the good books forever and ever. I'm not sure of prices yet but I will list my favourite items from the collection so you can focus in on those.

Extra Dimension Skin finish in 'My Mini'

It's Everything Eyeshadow Palette


I'm that Chic you Like Eyeshadow Palette

Mcizzle, I get so OOC, Dahhhlinggg, All I want, Bit of Bubble

ColourPop Lip/eye Bundles
Price - $15 -25
Although ColourPop is cult brand in America, it's only been readily available to us over in Europe and the UK the past few months, so it still pretty unique over here. Their products are amazing quality for an amazing price and coming up to Christmas they have brought out some bundles which would make amazing presents! I am a huge fan of their eyeshadows in particular so I'll Show you my faves and some great lip bundles too:
(P.S. You get $5 off your first ColourPop order when you sign up so that basically covers shipping)
All Nighter SuperShock shadow foursome - $18


Love Line SuperShock shadow foursome - $18

Peachy Keen Supershock Shadow foursome - $18
Baby Blues Lip set - $25

For Fox sake - $25

Kiss & Tell (ultra glossy lip set) - $30

Zoeva Makeup Artist Zoe Bag Vol.1 & 3
Price - €245
www.zoevacosmetics.com

Firstly I want to point out I know that this is not a cheap present by any means BUT if you are looking for one luxurious item be it for a sister, girlfriend or even yourself - this brush set is it. If you are a hardcore makeup lover or even a makeup artist, this kit will have everything you will need forever and Zoeva Brushes are some of the best quality brushes that I own. The look so classy and professional (they are 1000% professional quality) and they are just down right beautiful. Zoeva stock tonnes of other brush sets so if this is too expensive do not worry there are so many other options on their website, these are just my favourite and they would make an amazing present.

Vol 3 
Vol 1


Spectrum Collections Brushes
Price - €77 - €95 for full brush sets (you can buy individuals or smaller sets too)
www.spectrumcollections.com 


These brushes can only be described as brushes from heaven. They are beyond aesthetically pleasing and lets face it would look AMAZING displayed on anyone's dressing table! They are also fantastic quality and the selection that you get are brushes you will always be guaranteed to use. There is loads of sets that you can buy from Spectrum but I have two favourites that I'll leave below that I think everyone will love:

White Marbelous 12 piece set - €77 

The Bomb-shell set - €95


Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits
Price - $40 -$45
www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com

2016 has been the year of the highlighter I think it's safe to say - and any true makeup lover either has or wants one of these Glow Kits in their collection. They are one of THE MOST talked about makeup products on the market, and rightly so because they are amazing. There are few different Glow Kits but there are two which I think are the best;

Sweets Glow Kit - $40


Ultimate Glow Kit - $45 (This is the newest one people are less likely to have.)
SOSU Highlighter Kit
Price - €29.95
www.cloud10beauty.com

So if the thoughts of ordering a Glow Kit online has you bit like 'Meh' and you want an easier solution, SoSu's new highlighter kit is a great alternative! It is a very similar concept and the highlighting selection in the palette is beautiful as is the quality. You are also supporting Irish brands which is something that I love to do.

Highlighter kit - €29.95


Lilumia 2 Brush Cleaner
Price - $149

If there is one thing that any makeup lover hates, it's cleaning their brushes. I struggle to think of anything I hate more! So what better than a device that does it FOR YOU?! 
After tonnes of research and reading reviews etc. I can tell you the Lilumia 2 comes out on top. The Lilumia is a machine that will clean 6 (thick brushes) - 12 (thinner brushes) at once without you have to do any scrubbing or drying. It is basically like a dishwasher for your brushes.
There are a few different finish you can get for the machine e.g. black, gold, pink, chrome.
My personal favourite is the chrome finish!

Lilumia 2 Tokyo (Chrome finish) - $149


With Love from,

Rebekah x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I marked your post you are preparing such surpassing work. Promptly I am showing you concerning a business. I have submitted all of your Custom Book Boxes with free shipping. We are serving in the USA but we are given over solutions throughout the world. We offer wholesale gains as well.
    hair boxes
    Eye Shadow Box
    Sleeve Boxes
    cosmetic box packaging

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig