Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Friday 9 December 2016

Christmas Gift Guide - Gifts UNDER €20 | Stocking Fillers & Kris Kindle


Hi my Loves,



I have to say, I'm impressing myself by having gotten a post up everyday so far - it's like my form of 'Vlogmas' ; does anyone else love watching people's Vlogmas' over on YouTube? I'm a YouTube junkie.
Today's Gift Guide is a collection of gift ideas under €20. I am all about finding gifts that are just a little bit different -something you can't pick up so easily yourself I suppose! I have no problem with mainstream gifts but I just love the excitement of finding and giving someone something that bit 'extra'. You guys have no idea, I am an actual elf come Christmas time - I love you give presents rather the get them; I am the WORST present receiver ever.
So let's kick off my under €20 gifts:

Tony Moly beauty products
Price - £6 - £16

Tony Moly is South Korea's (and probably the world's!) cutest ever export! If you thought Benefit packaging was cute, let me tell you, you are going to die over Tony Moly!
I am a HUGE Asian beauty lover - have you seen their beautiful skin? I will take WHATEVER they are using, in bulk. Tony Moly products compare to a medium drugstore/chemist price wise, but their ingredients and concepts are rivaling high end. For the packaging alone their products make the best stocking fillers ever. Here are my favourite under €20 products (prepare to die from package cuteness overload!)


Sheet Mask Selection - £6

Panda's Dream So cool eye stick -£10
Bbo Bbo Lip Balm - £7
Choco Mushroom Cream pore pack - £16




Starskin Masks
Price - €11.50 -

I have more bargain but bomb skincare  here with the brand StarSkin! These Bio-cellulouse masks cover every skin need and are essential for all year round but especially Christmas time when you want that skin to be amazing! They also do feet & hand masks and lip masks to give you a plumper more hydrated pout!

Hydrating face mask - €9.80


Magic Hour exfoliating double layer feet mask socks - €9.80 

Glowstar peeling perfection puff - €8

VIP the Gold Revitalizing  second skin face mask - €14.40
Silkmud Pink French Clay purifying lift-away mask - €9.80
Eye- catcher eye masks - €9.80

Huda Beauty Lashes
Price - £15.50

If you are an Instgram addict I am sure you've stumbled across Huda Beauty at least once or twice. Huda is STUNNING and she is an amazing makeup artist and business woman. She has a whole range of cosmetic products ranging from lip products, to lashes to nails - she's just fantastic. Her lashes are definitely one of her stand out products - they are all so stunning and look beautiful on any eyes that wear them, They are also 100% reusable and can be worn up to 12 times, some of the more expensive ones you get 20-25 wears out of.

Lana lashes #10 - £15.50

Samantha lashes #7 - £15.50


Sasha Lashes #11 - £15.50
Wet Brush
Price - €11.95

This will be whoever gets it, new BFF - this is the brush you need to keep your hair in tip-top condition. The great thing about this brush is that it is designed to be used on wet hair where as most brushes will actually cause damage if used on wet hair - this brush does the opposite!

Wet Brush


ASOS Beanie hats with baubles & Funky Slippers
Price - €12 - €20
www.asos.com

A gorgeous hat is always a good gift - especially a beautiful ASOS one! They have a great selection with most falling under the €20 mark! Also, who can say no to a cute and adorable pair of slippers - ASOS have loads.

Penguin Slippers - €12


ASOS Dragon slippers - €12.67


ASOS Dinosaur slippers - €12

Beanie with double faux fur pom poms - €20

Chunky knit beanie - €16

Extra Chunky beanie with large pom - €16



Coconut Lane MacBook Skins & Selfie Phone-case
Price - £16.50 -£20 (use discount code RBL20 for 20% off - that makes them under 20)

Coconut lane do a fantastic selection of items that are perfect for gifting to people (or yourself, no judgement!). They do everything from marble cushion covers, to phone cases and the most amazing MacBook skins you've ever seen in your entire life! I literally want a MacBook just so I can buy these skins!!

Rose Gold selfie Phone case - £20 (I have this exact one myself & it's fab)
Rose Gold marble MacBook skin - £16.50
Opal Dream MacBook skin - £16.50
Liquid Copper MacBook skin - £16.50


The Dotty Lemon Notebooks & Pens
Price - €8 - €20

The Dotty Lemon is another place that is gift central, honestly they have so much you need to check their site out! If I wasn't keeping this to under €20 I'd be telling you to look at their planners and journals - they are my idea of heaven! Everyone needs a beautiful notebook by their bed, I know I always keep one by my bed to jot down things that come into my head in the night and you definitely need them if you are in college - and beautiful pens doesn't hurt either!

Ban.do sweet talk pen set - €14.95


Ban.do lady of leisure & jade marble Notebook set - €17.95

Ban.do Mega Bloom Notebook - €13.95



Hope + Dreams - €17.95
Glitz n' Pieces Alphabet Goodies
Price
www.glitznpieces.com 

Another little haven full of gift ideas, they have bags, jewellery & adorable home-ware. I think Alphabet Monogram item are perfect for presents because they have a touch of personal to them and Glitz n' Pieces have a great selection:


Alphabet teacup & saucer set - €19.90



Missguided Phone Cases
Price - €12
www.missguided.com

Missguided are brilliant for everything we all know this, and gifts are no different. I am going to do a full Missguided gift guide over the weekend because their gift selection is that good. Here though I'm talking about phone cases which are always a great gift, especially cool funky ones. They have loads so I will link the page here but I'll show you my favourites too:

Rose Gold Glitter Flake iphone 7 case - €12


Chrissy Teigen Cravings Cook book
Price - £15.39
www.amazon.com (direct link to seller HERE)

I am a huge Chrissy Teigan fan - I think she is so fab in every aspect. And I LOVE that she loves her food - her and John Legend always remind me of myself and my boyfriend in terms of being food addicts! I think she is a great role model for young girls because she doesn't support faddy eating.
Her cook book is a collection of the most fantastic recipes - all the most delicious, indulgent food - check out the baby dutch pancakes, you can thank me later! Perfect for the person who appreciates and loves food!



Calm Colouring Book
Price -

  So I've not gotten into this whole Calm colouring concept, I'm too competitive with myself and would just rush to finish it as quick as possible because that's my personality!! But, I have heard of so many people that it has really helped them and they've found it very therapeutic and the really enjoy it! So I've scoured the internet to find the best ones for under €20:

Color Me Calm -  £10.99
The Calm Coloring book - £7.98
The Passive agressive colouring book - 


With Love from,

Rebekah x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig