Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Thursday 20 October 2016

Beau Belle Brushes | Bronze Brushes & Pot set

Hi my Loves,

I just wanted to drop by quickly and share some pictures of the Beau Belle brushes I was sent in the post a few weeks back. I have had my eye on their beautiful brushes for a while now, so when I received some in the post I honestly nearly died! You know those type of brushes that you see on Instagram & Pintrest  - those brushes that you see people posting and you're like "WHERE ARE YOU FROM??" These are those type of brushes!



The set I was sent was the Bronze brush set - and it comes with a really handy pot for storage and travel too. In each pot set you get a good combination of face brushes & eye brushes; I'll list them below for you all so you know what you are getting:

A1 - Lip Brush, B4 - Powder Brush, B5 - Stippling Brush, B6 - Angled Contour Brush, B7 - Foundation Brush, C1 - Angled Brow Brush, C3 - Angled Shading Brush,  C4 - Blending Brush,   C5 - Detail Brush, C6 - Shader Brush, C7 - Lash Brush, C8 - Tapered Blending Brush

The eye brushes

The face brushes

The price of these brushes is £44.95 + your shipping, which I think is fantastic for 12 brushes (That works out at about £3.75 a brush and that's not taking into account you get a brush pot too).
So obviously these brushes are gorgeous, that's an obvious fact.. But do they do the job, are the good?
The answer to that is yes.
 I want to start out by saying these are beyond soft, so soft in fact that my little brother wanted me to just brush the fluffy face brushes (with no makeup on them obviously!) on his face, so that's telling you how soft they are - he was willing to over looked the fact they makeup brushes he was having touching his face! The Powder brush is my favourite out of the face brushes as it distributes the product nice and evenly.
By now I've used all the brushes and the quality is completely comparable with both my Morphe and Zoeva brushes - especially the eye brushes and the blending brush and the smaller detailing brushes are my favourite.

I'll leave the direct link to these brushes HERE if you're interested. They do loads of other set and colour-ways and even single brushes. A set like mine above would make a great Christmas present too in my opinion!

With Love from,

Rebekah x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig