Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Tuesday 6 October 2015

5 minute Autumn smoky look♡

Hello my loves,

So, I'm back with another makeup look.
 I really love and enjoy doing these and sharing my tips and favourite products with everyone.
This time, I wanted to just do something to show you that you do not have to spend hours doing your makeup to get a very good, professional result.

 This is the super simple look that I am going to talk you through step by step to achieve:


Basically, what it is, is a warm reddy brown smoky eye, with a super dark purple lip and I'll show you how it takes literally 5 minutes. So let's go!

|FACE|

- Barry M Flawless brightening primer
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation (shade 2)
- Urban Decay Naked concealer (light warm)
- Seventeen bronzing cream

1. So I first smooth some primer on to my skin. I chose this brightening one by Barry M because in the morning my skin can look super tired and grey for want of a better word. This primer is actually only new to the market and I picked it up in Boots & to be honest I've been using it ritually since I bought it!
2. Blend on your foundation and pop some concealer under your eyes for a brightening effect. I chose the Charlotte Tilbury foundation because I wanted something with full coverage which meant I didn't have to waste time building up layers.
3. I didn't do any crazy contour, I literally just want to warm up my face so I added my Seventeen bronzing cream and ran it around my hair line and into the hollows of cheek for a really natural, easy contour.

|EYES|

- Anastasia Beverly Hills dip-brow pomade (In ebony)
- Mememe cosmetics baked eyeshadow quad in 'Opulent eyes'
- Rimmel Super curler mascara




4. I filled in the sparse areas of my brows using my dip-brow. I find this product is the best brow product on the market.
5. Using the Mememe palette wet your brush and dip into the shade to the left of the burgundy colour (i can't describe the shade but it's a warm red brown I think) a pat this on to your lid and run it on your low lash line too.
6. Take a clean blending brush and gently buff out the harsh lines by placing the brush into your crease and swiping back and forth a few times.
7.  Add your favourite mascara, and you're done!

|LIPS|

- Penneys purple/wine lip liner (it actually has no shade name..)
- Inglot Black swan Matte lipstick collection #435

8. Line your lips with the lip liner to stop the dark shade bleeding on to your face, I really recommend that you don't skip this step when wearing dark lip.
9.  Apply your lipstick on top.

Finito!
 That's it, it's that simple. There is no crazy 10 eye shadows or anything like that, It's quick and simple and I do this kind of look before work in no time - I do this look in a shopping center bathroom in the mornings so I am emphasizing how quick this is! 

The Mememe cosmetics eyeshadow quad is one of the best drugstore/chemist quality shadows I've ever tried. You can mix all the shades and create a few looks and the pigmentation is just amazing. I'm delighted that I picked this up - if you've been coveting the Mac 'Burgundy Times Nine' palette, while this isn't  identical - it's a good substitute and covers you with them burgundy tones.

I hope that you all have a lovely week and if you do try this look, do hashtag #rebekahwithlove because I would absolutely ADORE to see someone trying this look:)
Until next time!

With love from,

Rebekah x♡



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig