Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Autumn makeup look (Soft pink eyes & Berry lips) ♡


Hello my loves,

Today's post is going to be little makeup breakdown based on this look below. This is the first of a few autumn makeup tutorials that I want to bring you guys. As I've mentioned before - autumn is my favourite season for basically everything (did I hear you say pumpkin spiced lattes? Burgundy e'rything?) and I love how the makeup trends introduce them vampy lips - dark lips are just my ultimate favourite!
This is the look I will be breaking down..:




Basically, the look we are going for is a soft pink glittery eye, a berry lip and a berry flush to your cheeks. So let's get right into it:

|Face|

- Mac skin base visage primer
- L'oreal Infaliable 24hr stay fresh foundation
- Urban Decay naked skin weightless concealer (in light/warm)
- MaxFactor crème puff blush (gorgeous berries)
- Mac CC colour correcting loose powder in 'lavender'

1. Apply primer all over your face. As the weather gets colder I like to use a moisture infusing primer, so this one by Mac is perfect.
2. Next I like to apply my foundation using a damp beauty sponge. I find that this helps to keep your foundation looking seamless.
3. Under your eyes, apply the Urban decay concealer in a triangular shape. I blend this out by softly bouncing my beauty sponge over the colour to get the maximum coverage by bouncing the product into the skin as opposed to dragging it around with a brush.
4. I used the 17 cream bronzer to add a very subtle contour under my cheekbones and around my jaw.
5. To set under my eyes and to add a little extra brightness, using my damp beauty sponge I picked up my loose lavender CC powder by Mac and I press the product into my already applied concealer. This helps to 'cook/bake' the product into place. Use a fluffy brush to dust away any excess powder.
6. Finally, add a pop of blush to the apples of the cheeks (If you are using the blush that I used above, use a light hand as it is super pigmented!) and dust a little bit of soft and gentle skin-finish to the top of the cheek bones for that glow.

|Eyes|

- Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in 'ebony'
- Urban decay primer potion (original)
- Inglot duraline
- Inglot loose pigment in #115 (stardust collection)
- Too faced 'Better than Sex' mascara.

1. I always fill in and tidy my brows before I do my eyes. I will always use my dipbrow pomade and use small light strokes to fill in my brows so the look natural.
2. Prime your eyes using Urban Decay primer potion.
3. Then take the Benefit World famous neutral palette and take the cream pot 'birthday suit' from the kit and apply this all over lid.
4. Taking the eyeshadow 'Call my buff' I pop this under my brow as a highlight and then work the deep warm brown 'Kiss me, I'm tipsy' into your crease and outer 'v' of your eye.
5. Now for the fun part; the sparkles! Pour some of the Inglot pigment into it's cap and add less than half a drop of the inglot product duraline. Duraline is a god send! It will adhere the product to your lid and give it a stickiness that will make it stay on your eye lid with no fall out. Press this colour on to the lid - press, don't drag. Also add this to your inner corner as a highlight.
6. To blend the glitter and the deep brown together,  add the shade 'It's complicated' right between the brown and the pink glitter. This will help the two shades transition into one another.
7. On the lower lash line, place 'Kiss me, I'm tipsy' on to the outer half of the lower lash & 'It's complicated' to the inner half of your lower lash line.
8. Finish with your favourite mascara. Mine is Too Faced's Better than Sex mascara & lashes if you so wish.



|Lips|

- Primark/Penneys own brand wine lip-liner (The €1.50 lip liners)

1. I basically outlined my lips with this liner and I filled my lips in totally with this shade too. The colour was so beautiful all by itself! If your lips are very dry add a little chap stick to your lips once they are filled in.

So there we have it, my soft pink eyes & vampy berry lip & cheek combo!
I hope you all enjoyed this post.
As always, if you have any questions, leave them below and I will always answer!:)

With Love from,

Rebekah x ♡
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This article is so amazing, I love to read more. Thanks for sharing with us. Visit: Makeup Trends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is so amazing, I love to read more. Thanks for sharing with us. Makeup Trends

    ReplyDelete

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig