Beauty and Fashion blog by Rebekah O'Leary

Sunday 19 July 2015

Urban Tropics OOTN ♡

Hello my loves,

Really quick little blog post as I've had some interest in my outfit that I wore last night out for dinner with my boyfriend & then out for some drinks. Like I've said before I've been sick to the point I've been out of work the past week so I've been house bound and slobbing around. So I was really looking forward to actually get dressed properly!
This was my outfit: 


I wanted something a little bit quirky, tropically/summery without being your typical summer outfit, I like to think of this as Urban tropics.

Dress: Missguided HERE
Shoes: Public Desire HERE
Bag: River Island HERE (currently in the sale :))

I hope this helps anyone who was wondering.

With love from,

Rebekah x














SHARE:

1 comment

© Rebekah with Love

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig